| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Galveston, Tx in April is warm at 20.7 °C (69.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.3 °C (64.9 °F).
- In April the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 4.8 °C (8.6 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry. Only 61.7mm (2.4in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:24 long and the longest day is 13:14 long with an average length of 12:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Galveston, Tx April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Galveston, Tx, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Galveston, Tx:
- Corsicana, Tx, Usa - 349.4 kms (217.1 miles) NNW
- Mexia, Tx, Usa - 309.8 kms (192.5 miles) NNW
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 346.4 kms (215.3 miles) NW
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 315.7 kms (196.2 miles) NW
- Austin, Tx, Usa - 301.1 kms (187.1 miles) WNW
- Brenham, Tx, Usa - 181.9 kms (113 miles) WNW
- Houston, Texas, Usa - 91.2 kms (56.7 miles) NW
- Luling, Tx, Usa - 278.8 kms (173.3 miles) W
- Hallettsville, Tx, Usa - 208.1 kms (129.3 miles) W
- Victoria, Tx, Usa - 211.7 kms (131.6 miles) WSW
- Beeville E, Tx, Usa - 304 kms (188.9 miles) WSW
- Alice, Tx, Usa - 344.1 kms (213.8 miles) WSW
- Corpus Christi, Tx, Usa - 313.8 kms (195 miles) WSW
- Bunkie, La, Usa - 311.7 kms (193.7 miles) NE
- Lafayette Caa Ap, La, Usa - 290 kms (180.2 miles) ENE
- Lake Charles, Louisiana, Usa - 178.4 kms (110.8 miles) ENE
- Grand Coteau, La, Usa - 281.5 kms (175 miles) ENE
- Franklin , La, Usa - 281.5 kms (175 miles) ENE
- Port Arthur, Tx, Usa - 104.7 kms (65 miles) NE